At Cool Air Solutions, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Murrieta is important. We understand how important it is to find a reliable company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily share with you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Cool Air Solutions a call at 951-299-9853. We’re happy to help!