As spring starts, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Murrieta? Particularly if your AC unit is up-to-date or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one way to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never have to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Cool Air Solutions technician can help locate minor issues before they lead to huge malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outside your home, it’s more vulnerable to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly lower your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a pro to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can create elevated energy needs—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it last longer. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling bill and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps spot small problems before they become big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine components and perform a set of cooling performance tests. These in-depth processes often allow us to find issues before they lead to major problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your air conditioner is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is set to give worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for annual maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your system is at risk for premature meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll check the ensuing areas and components:
- Overall unit state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Cool Air Solutions
This week is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Cool Air Solutions pros a call at 951-299-9853 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your home, don’t forget to look at our special offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.