As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all want to remain comfortable. Consistent comfort while going through the transition of seasons is realistic too when you remember to schedule annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service done. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it could also help you uncover any potential problems before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your expert will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to ensure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency might be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that consistently keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system run harder to keep you comfortable, inhibiting your energy efficiency and the lifecycle of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be worried about any potential problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the pros at Cool Air Solutions will come out and make sure your heating and cooling equipment is running at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a smart investment in your equipment, helping it operate more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the pros at Cool Air Solutions a call at 951-299-9853 or arrange for an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service handled today.