There’s no getting around the changing weather in Murrieta, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees may help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Cool Air Solutions pro stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few easy ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures drop in Murrieta. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the team at Cool Air Solutions a call at 951-299-9853 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.